- Dr. Workneh confers with Burundian Minister of External Relations & Int'l Cooperation
- Dr. Workneh holds talks with his Nigerian counterpart.
- Dr Workneh Gebeyehu meets Angolan Foreign Minister Mr. Georges Rebelo Chicoti.
- 31st Ordinary Session of the Executive Council of the African Union (AU) opens in Addis Ababa.
- Dr. Workneh confers with Foreign Minister of Madagascar
- State Minister Hirut meets with the Danish under Secretary for Global Development & Cooperation.
- State Minister Dr. Aklilu receives ILO delegation.
- Ethiopia extends its condolences on the passing of the Former President of Botswana, Sir Ketumile Masire.
- State Minister Mrs. Hirut meets with Deputy Chairperson of the AUC.
- The 29th African Union Summit kicks off with the 34th Session of the Permanent Representative Committee
- Mr. Neway Gebreab is officially declared as Ethiopia's candidate for AUC Economic Affair Comisionership
- Ethiopia, Russia set to boost cooperation.
- Nile Basin States Summit in Entebbe.
- Ethiopian Prime Minister Hailemariam Dessalegne arrived in Kampala, Uganda to attend Nile Basin Initiative Summit.
- Minister of Foreign Affairs Dr Workneh Gebeyehu received Copies of Credential of newly appointed Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Republic of Benin to Ethiopia.
— 15 Items per Page
H.E. Aster Mamo Presented Copy of Her Credentials at the Department of Foreign Affairs, Trade and Development of Canada
Dr Workneh Receives Copies of Letters Of Credence of the Newly Appointed South Korean Ambassador to Ethiopia
For Diplomatic Community
For Business Community
Asia and the Pacific
Europe and Eurasia
North Africa and the Middle East
South and Central Asia
©2016 FDRE Ministry of Foreign Affairs