- 3rd Ethio-German Business Day opens in Hannover
- Mrs. Hirut Zemene warmly welcomes Africa's Hero Dr. Tedros Adhanom.
- Premier sends condolences after Manchester attack.
- Happy Africa Day!
- Jeune Afrique, a Multimedia Group wants Ethiopia to host the 6th Edition of Africa CEO Forum.
- Dr.Workneh in Saudi Arabia, meets with Ethiopian nationals at two registration posts
- Dr. Aklilu: Artists could play a significant role to ensure the safe repatriation of Ethiopians from Saudi Arabia.
- Dr. Workneh meets with Japanese Special Envoy for TICAD, UN reform and Human rights.
- China is Ethiopia's top priority as source of high-quality FDI: PM Hailemariam.
- The Africa Regional Forum meeting starts in Addis Ababa.
- China gives the WFP $5 million for refugee support in Kenya.
- An AUPSC delegation visits North Darfur.
- UNHCR struggling to meet needed funds for refugees in Ethiopia.
- Delegations from Ethio-Sudan Border States discuss ways of consolidating relations.
- President Al-Bashir says Sudan now hosting two million refugees and asylum seekers.
— 15 Items per Page
Dr. Workneh: IGAD’s new proposal is strongly anchored on how the South Sudanese people would finally attain tranquility
STATEMENT OF THE CHAIRPERSON OF THE IGAD COUNCIL OF MINISTERS ON THE CONVENING OF AN EXTRAORDINARY SESSION OF THE COUNCIL
For Diplomatic Community
For Business Community
Asia and the Pacific
Europe and Eurasia
North Africa and the Middle East
South and Central Asia
©2016 FDRE Ministry of Foreign Affairs