- Dr. Workneh: “The relationship between Ethiopia and UK is strategic and exemplary”
- Ethiopia relaxes state of emergency restrictions
- Dr. Workneh meets with his Djiboutian counterpart, Mohamoud Ali Youssouf.
- Ethiopia, Russia sign MoU to strengthen bilateral cooperation.
- State Minister Hirut meets a Russian delegation
- Eritrean regime trades its own nationals in a billion-dollar trafficking business claims new book
- An EU delegation arrives in Khartoum for bilateral talks
- UK Government allocates £16 million to critical drought response in Somalia
- Ethiopia declares three days of national mourning for victims of garbage dump landslide
- Dr. Workneh bids farewell to the outgoing Chairperson of the African Union Commission.
- MFA offers its deepest condolences over the death of 50 people after garbage landslide
- State Minister Hirut: “Ethiopian women have made tremendous contributions to national dev’t”
- The 6th Session of Ethio- Russia Intergovernmental Commission Meeting Commences in Addis Ababa
- PM Hailemariam expresses condolences to victims of rubbish dump landslide
- State Minister Hirut receives credentials of newly appointed Ambassador of Sovereign Order of Malta
— 15 Items per Page
Chair of IGAD Council of Ministers holds a consultative session on the progress in the Revitalization Process
For Diplomatic Community
For Business Community
Asia and the Pacific
Europe and Eurasia
North Africa and the Middle East
South and Central Asia
©2016 FDRE Ministry of Foreign Affairs