- Dr Workneh meets with the Foreign Minister of Congo Republic
- President Mulatu urges newly appointed Ethiopian ambassadors to further enhance the country’s position in bilateral and multilateral fora
- Dr. Workneh holds talks with his Japanese counterpart
- A consultative meeting on "Enhancing the volume and value of formal remittance to Ethiopia" held in Addis Ababa
- State Minister Hirut confers with Latin American Ambassadors to Ethiopia.
- State Minister Hirut: "The cooperation between Ethiopia and Israel is getting momentum".
- State Minister Hirut meets, Mr. Graham, Director of Africa Division at the United Nations.
- President Mulatu welcomes King of the Republic of Lesotho & FAO Special Ambassador for Nutrition.
- State Minister Hirut receives Minister for Africa in the Foreign and Commonwealth Office of the United Kingdom.
- …and reflects on the benefits of regional economic integration
- State Minister Dr. Aklilu signs the Book of Condolence over the loss of lives in Burkina Faso.
- State Minister Dr. Aklilu meets ILO’s Chief Technical Adviser.
- State Minister Dr Aklilu meets chair of Ethiopian National Consensus forum.
- State Minister Aklilu meets the Director for Ethiopian International Professional Support for Abay (EIPSA).
- State Minister Aklilu receives representatives of Ethiopian Somali Diaspora Forum.
— 15 Items per Page
STATEMENT OF THE CHAIRPERSON OF THE IGAD COUNCIL OF MINISTERS ON THE CONVENING OF AN EXTRAORDINARY SESSION OF THE COUNCIL
For Diplomatic Community
For Business Community
Asia and the Pacific
Europe and Eurasia
North Africa and the Middle East
South and Central Asia
©2016 FDRE Ministry of Foreign Affairs