- The Council of Ministers of IGAD paid a courtesy call on President Salva Kiir Mayardit.
- A meeting between IGAD Council of Ministers, South Sudanese Civil Socities and the Diplomatic community in South Sudan opens.
- Sudanese Journalists in Ethiopia to witness the countries Development.
- EU welcomes ongoing political reform in Ethiopia.
- Ethiopia has made tangible progress on renewable energy sector
- MoFA offers training to media personnel and journalists
- Dr. Workeneh Gebeyehu held fruitful discussions with Senator Bob Corker.
- Dr.Workneh briefs US Congress Staffers on Ethio-US relations, developments in Ethiopia and the region.
- State Minister Hirut bids farewell to the outgoing US Charge d’Affaires
- China offers support to MOFA’S capacity building activities
- Premier: Ethiopia will continue to work for the peace and stability of South Sudan
- PM. Hailemariam meets with Saudi Foreign Minister
- 29th AU Summit concludes today.
- Premier meets with Mahmoud Abbas.
- Deputy PM Demeke Mekonnen receives Sudan's Vice President
IGAD council of ministers statement on non-compliance by the parties to the conflict in the republic of south Sudan to its statement of 25th January 2018
State Minister Hirut: For the last 40 years, the relationship between Ethiopia and Cuba has continued in the context of mutual benefit and trust.
For Diplomatic Community
For Business Community
Asia and the Pacific
Europe and Eurasia
North Africa and the Middle East
South and Central Asia